About the use of Kanagawa Prefectural Citizens Discount
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022, it was announced that the "Rediscover Local Kanagawa (Kanagawa Kenmin-Wari)" travel discount campaign for Kanagawa Prefecture residents, which resumed on December 1 due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, will stop accepting new reservations at midnight on Saturday, January 15.
Therefore, please note that Hakone Kowakuen Miyama Fueurin will also stop accepting new reservations for the Kanagawa Prefectural Citizens' Discount from midnight on January 15.
Reservations made by 23:59 on Friday, January 14, 2022 will be eligible for the Kanagawa Prefectural Discount.
If you are a resident of Kanagawa Prefecture, please make a reservation using the applicable plan.
【About the future sales schedule】
Even if the infection situation improves in the future, we will not resume new reservations for the "Kanagawa Prefectural Discount". Please be forewarned.
《Kanagawa Prefectural Discount Target Plan》
* Only Kanagawa residents are eligible for the discount.
* This plan is limited to online reservations (dedicated plans). Please change or cancel online. We cannot respond by phone.
* Please bring an ID card or utility bill that can confirm your address at check-in.
* In the future, we may ask you to confirm your vaccination certificate or negative certificate.
* Hakone is a "standard area", and a discount of 3,000 yen per person per night is discounted (children sleeping together are not eligible).
* There are no restrictions on consecutive nights or the number of times you can use it.
* Cannot be used in combination with the GoTo Travel Campaign run by the government.
* Reservations and use with a dedicated plan during the period from December 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022 are eligible. Accommodations booked before December 1st and reservations not covered by the plan are not eligible for the discount.
In Kanagawa Prefecture, we have prepared an "Infection Control Support Book for Travelers" so that you can enjoy your trip with peace of mind while taking measures to prevent the infection of the new coronavirus.